Ok, exams are over – and there are updates:
- Incremental build fixes — Object file names are generated on every rebuild now, which is needed especially for sharing project files on different platforms as well as changing the active build configuration often. So there is less obj-file confusion after this patch
- a Unittest configuration is added now by default — Newly created projects will have a special test configuration which adds a “-unittest” to the extra compiler arguments – so switching e.g. between Debug and Unittest builds isn’t that difficult anymore.
- Code completion fix — There is no completion list shown when typing characters inside a comment or string literal. I know it was there some time ago already – but somehow this filter was removed so I had to add it again.
- Formatting fixes — again this uncomfortable topic, but it had to be improved another once.
- The default objects-dictionary is “obj” now, not “objs” anymore.