A lot of things changed internally – there is the interface to the new MonoDevelop 2.9.5 libraries now which brings a couple of internal refactorings which hopefully will result in general performance improvements.
Currently the new version is available in the http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com addin repository only, NOT in MonoDevelop’s beta channel – so it’s recommended to switch the repositoy temporarily, or even stick to the external one – the online addin build system causes a couple of problems that need to become handled.
- [Completion] Fixed null-check
- [Resolver] Built in new method to cache UFCS parameter results; Refactored further internal parser wrappers
- [Completion] Fixed parameter insight
- [General] Updated to MonoDevelop 2.9.5 dll’s
- [Parser] dmd 2.059 compatibility
- [Parser] Made directory parsing multi-threaded
- [Building] Added ‘relativeTargetDirectory’ to One-Step-Build macros
- [General] Overhaul for MonoDevelop 2.9.4 compatibility
- [Building] Changed gdc default one-step build string
- [Syntax Highlighting] changed color of ‘mixin’ keyword
- [Resolver] Added rough ufcs completion.. which must be enabled manually in the settings
- [Refactoring] Fixed a small renaming annoyance