Luckily, there were couple of issue reports during the last few days (and there still are several ) so I had quite a lot of things to fix:
- Catch-variables were not properly highlighted in the ref search
- Worked around the __ completion issue. #213 (Sent bug report to Xamarin anyway)
- Re-Established a kinda hacky workaround that may enables non-forced code insertion. This option can be enabled in the global D settings.
- Foreach iterator variables were not handled correctly when looking up references
- Improved code context resolution.
- Don’t show completion when typing string suffixes.
- Corrected parsing if() headers; Variables defined in the header will be found by completion/reference finding now
- Opt-in’ed mixin analysis to prevent perma-loading of the CPU after launching Mono-D
- Made replacement of alignment spaces with tabs opt-in. #214
- Issue with param insight in nested block statements.
- Corrected completion behaviour in catch() headers
- Reduced analysis time for ufcs from 10 to 2 seconds for each thread.
- [Internal] Reorganized completion options: Made them singleton
- deadlock when typing ( after a foreach token
- Fixed parameter insight in variable initializers.
- Instances returned by functions/ctors were not treated correctly in the completion in the completion. (new Object).toString can be completed again.
- Completion was triggered when typing double/triple dots.
- Member completion was triggered when no dot was typed but e.g. a space on this.fileName <space>