Just resumed coding on Mono-D after a small coding break:
- Don’t show completion on template alias parameters.
- Aliased types weren’t handled correctly in the template param deduction
- Don’t show completion on struct/union/enum identifier expectation anymore.
- null-ref when parsing debug condition
- Ensure that floating points are rendered with a dot, not with a comma (like it’s done in German typography)
- redesigned enum parse routine
- null-ref #225
- null-ref when trying to get an AST with a null-filename
- External console flag was reset #237
- When incremental linking was activated it built the project again despite there wasn’t anything modified. #228
- Standalone D files could not be built. There are still exceptions thrown..kinda annoying but I currently couldn’t work around it..
- When the object directory was written with windows path separators it put the .o’s in an invalid directory. #220