I’ve fixed another bunch of bugs/implemented stuff during the last few days:
- Regression: Method locals weren’t shown in the completion.
- Regression: Completion didn’t trigger on method parameters etc.
- Work-around/Good compromise for too long template deduction times. #243
- Prefix all ‘extra linker arguments’ with -L when building projects in one step.
- Show default compiler in the global compiler options by default #221
- Intellisense didn’t process Up & Down keystrokes / immediately closed down the completion window #245
- Established detection in the completion whether an expression is parsed
- Fixed completion within enum definition blocks
- null-ref exception when typing a space after e.g. myTemplate!() #244
- writeln(asdf,) could’t be parsed though it’s marked as legal in the specs #248
- Only show classes, interfaces and templates when completing base classes. #236
- Template parameter insights were not displayed.
- Added AST modifier which finally solves the completion issues e.g. when entering a line break at a method’s body ending and the method’s locals won’t show up anymore.
- Fixed references finding for implicit template properties. #234
- When formatting text parts, indentation replacements are now combined to one undo group. #242
- Show param insight for delegates #241